Ok, so. It's NOT DONE. It's not even minimum-viable-product. It's bare minimal semiusable. If you want to try it out, I encourage you to do so. I do not expect much to work well. I'm not going to link to it, because I don't want any scrapers finding it, but you can probably figure out the url, yes-dot-com?
* clicking a circle in the left column will add a new child (if on a task) or a new top level task (if the last entry on the page).
* shift-clicking an arrow will add a new child
* alt-clicking a title will delete the task and all subtasks
* control-doubleclicking a title will "zoom", or "hoist" that task (only show it and subtasks). use back button to return. alt-doubleclick will too, but be careful you don't get a delete.
* click the … to open the description and options pane.
* double clicking a title will edit the title. double clicking the description will edit the description.
* the first option (those red/green icons on the options page) will suppress the completed checkbox for this task (needs page refresh). the other option doesn't do anything yet, but would hide child tasks that are marked completed.
You can't reorder yet. creation is a dialog box. ew. But, it kinda sorta worksish.
Don't create anything you care about surviving the next db purge.