Work on Sarin is slowed by indecisiveness about a few things. I'd planned, when expecting to /owe/ money on my taxes, that it would be replacing Rigel entirely on its own - web, mail, shell, everything. But since I can now afford to replace Rigel with a Mac Mini, I'd rather run the mail server and some of my websites on that instead. Which means I should reconfigure sarin from being a mail server to simply forwarding any mail generated locally to rigel (ssmtp or somesuch). Then there's DNS… Based on a trivial amount of experience poking at OSX Server's dns management, I think i'd rather have sarin take the dns stuff, since I have a nice arrangement for managing things there. But I'm wondering if I should play with it more first before making a decision. Also, if I do put it on sarin, I need to think about how I want to reorganize some things to be a bit more.. modern.
Anyway. It's not like there's a huge rush to migrate the box or anything. I can take my time to figure out how I want to arrange it.