1) Got gas
2) Went to Sawdust Supply. Their website lies about their saturday hours, they're closed.
3) Went to a specialty bathtub store, got the sales pitch, drooled at an awesome shower unit.
4) Went to Cash 'n' Carry for cherry syrup.
5) Went to the hardware store for automatic watering timers
6) Went to Costco for dogfood and drugs.
All of that was accomplished in less than 2 hours, ~1p to 245.
7) Went to Zippy's for lunch. I hadn't actually /been/ since they moved. Very sad for me.
7.5) Sat and watched some TV while cooling down.
8) Did a lot of plumbing work on the yard. The roses will now be automagically watered every morning before dawn, and the plants on the front porch are kinda sorta almost set up for a drip irrigator, tho it doesn't work very well and we'll probably replace it with something else. That took something like 3-4 hours.
We are tired and sore. But at least the roses should survive.