Martin Tithonium (tithonium) wrote,
Martin Tithonium

Ok, there's this stuff. Think velcro, you attach it to two things and it sticks them together. like velcro. And it's removable. like velcro. But, it's not velcro. not hooks and loops. it's hard on both sides, lots of little hard plastic... sticks. like little skinny mushrooms. It's really hard to pull apart, making it much more secure than velcro. You gotta /mean/ it.

What's it called, if one wanted to search for it on the internet with the intention of buying it?

"Dual Lock". Thanks, zzyzx_xyzzy.
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded