* I want free long-distance from anywhere in the US to anywhere in the US. I'll settle for from WA/OR/CA/KS to anywhere.
* I want to be able to access the internet. The real internet, not WAP.
* I want the phone to be TINY TINY TINY. My Sanyo SCP-5150 is the upper limit on size.
* I want bluetooth.
* I want to be able to sync the phonebook to my computer.
* Voice-dial /on the phone/ would be very nice (voice-dial from the network excites me less)
Other bells and whistles are fine, but that list is what my decision will be based on.
I don't need a camera, but wouldn't complain if there was one.
I don't need an FM radio for my cellphone.
I don't need my phone to be a complete PDA.
And yes, I realize the 'real internet' and 'tiny' lines are mutually exclusive. But that's ok.