* Breakfast at Chelan. If anybody would care to join me, let me know. It'll probably be around 9 or 10am.
* Pac Place. I need to hit the pen/stationery store there to buy refills for a couple pens (one I know they'll have, one I just hope).
* Lush, in Westlake.
* City Kitchens, near Westlake.
* Pike Place, again. There's at least one, possibly two, spice stores I need to hit, which I forgot about last time.
Then, head south. The following few may be reordered, depending how long the preceeding took, and whether I'm hungry yet.
* Southcenter, Tmobile store, to ask if I'm eligible for a phone upgrade yet. I don't think they have anything I'd want, but I want to know if I'm eligible, and it might be helpful when I /do/ find something I want to have something to trade for it, or sell for moneys, or whatever.
* Southcenter, Alphatronics. Need a screwdriver and a usb cable. And whatever else I might find.
* Kent, LJS. Must kill residual cravings.
* Byrne, to pick up LN2 for newyears. I doubt they'll be open on Monday, so I hope they're open tomorrow. Otherwise our theme kinda falls on its face. Do it last, so I'm not hauling cryogenic liquids all over the metroplex, and don't have to go back home in the middle of the day.
Of course, a lot of this is predicated on acceptable weather. I don't really want to pay for parking downtown three times, so if weather sucks I might skip some things.