From firstname.lastname@example.org Thu Jul 12 21:46:03 2007 Return-Path: <email@example.com> Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org Received: from inflightinterviews.net (unknown [126.96.36.199]) by rigel.midgard.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 527682B80EA for <email@example.com>; Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:46:03 -0700 (PDT) From: "Patricia Chi" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Radio Interview with Midgard Systems Group To: email@example.com Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:46:06 -0500 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/html; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Message-Id: <20070713044603.527682B80EA@rigel.midgard.org> Status: O X-Status: X-Keywords: NonJunk X-UID: 82653
Time Sensitive Material
Midgard Systems Group
My name is Patricia Chi, and I'm the producer for the "America's Innovators" Talk Radio Show which airs worldwide on American Airlines during November 2007. Due to the tremendous response, we've extended the program to air for an additional month.
This special advertorial presents one-on-one interviews and compelling profiles of industry innovators -- from small businesses to large enterprises -- the people and companies that make up the backbone of business in America and are rarely heard from. We enlighten millions of business travelers with innovative ideas and success stories in ways you've never heard before.
I would like to personally invite you to participate in this special show with your own inteview segment. Your interview will air for one full month on American Airlines reaching 4.2 million potential listeners. This opportunity requires a small distribution fee (see participation details and costs below).
Regularly featured guests include President Jimmy Carter, Donald Trump, Steve Forbes, Charles Schwab, Sumner Redstone, Micheal Dell, Leeza Gibbons, Tony Robbins, Suze Orman, Ben Stein and more. To hear interviews currently airing on American Airlines, click on www.inflightinterviews.com.
Space is limited. We have only two featured slots available and our deadline is 3pm EST on Friday, July 13th (although we have until July 27th to record the interview segment).
Again, see below for participation details and costs.
Talk Radio Producer
12155 Riverside Drive
Los Angeles, CA 91607
800-238-0772 Toll Free
818-754-6687 x13 Direct
PARTICIPATION DETAILS AND COSTS
Our creative team of writers will produce a dynamic one-on-one interview and will script everything in advance with your final editorial control. The interview is pre-recorded and can be done over the phone and will take 15-20 minutes.
Due to our tight deadline, we're offering the last two segments on our November edition for only $3,995 (normally $7,500). Please note all interviews must be recorded no later than July 25th. We need a commitment to secure your space no later than 3pm EST on Friday, July 13th.
Your participation includes:
1. Production, placement and distribution of a 3-minute interview/profile to air worldwide on "America's Innovators" Talk Radio Show on 29,000 audio-equipped American Airlines worldwide flights reaching 4.2 million during November 2007 (AA is the world's largest airline and flies to more destinations than any other airline).
2. "America's Innovators" program listing in American's On inflight publication (179,000 monthly copies).
3. Rebroadcast of interview on our website with link to your site for 1 year.
4. Digital audio file of interview for promotional and marketing purposes.
5. "As heard on American Airlines" logo for airing of interview on your website.
6. All turnkey production including scripting, recording, editing, mastering and delivery.
7. Total cost for all of the above is only $3,995 (normally $7,500).