Rules of the Hot Tub
1. What happens in the hot tub stays in the hot tub.
3. Clothing is optional inside the gazebo at all times. Keep the northern windows closed, however.
4. If it was attached to you before you got in, make sure it's still there afterward.
5. Do not hang from the crossbeams.
6. If you're the last person out, you are responsible for turning off the jets and light, and closing the cover.
7. There is no rule seven.
8. Do not set the gazebo on fire.
9. Do not attack the gazebo. It gets angry.
And perhaps some rewriting. Comment with suggestions, if you've any.
2. ...Unless it really does stay in the hot tub, in which case you have to clean it up. Seriously, no bodily fluids.
11. No ritual sacrifice, ritual suicide, or ritual deflowerings.
12. ...unless you take pictures. And then only of the last one. And not in the tub.
13. ...... and you still have to clean it up.
14. All conflicts between hottubbers are to be settled with a duel, at a time and place and with weapons chosen by the hosts.
10. No drowning of weasels. Or ferrets. Or anybody else.
15. No dunking. Except of Oreo cookies. And then only in milk. And keep the milk and crumbs out of the hot tub.